We’re Here to Help
We are the only firm in the state of Nevada to hold a Uniform Debt Management license.
Do you have debts that you can’t seem to get out from under? Are bills stacking up or payments starting to become unmanageable? You don’t have to go through this alone. We’re here to help.
Debt Settlement is a service we offer at Damian Falcone & Co. that allows us to negotiate and settle your debts (reconcile them) at often times a fraction of the amount that is owed. We are able to help you successfully navigate and manage your debt so you can get back on track and return to when things were simple.
We understand things can sometimes get out of control, especially when an unforeseen circumstance or hardship strikes. The good news is you’ve found us and we can help; our incredible past results speak for themselves.
Most Licensed & The Only
- Damian Falcone holds more licenses to negotiate credit and debt than anyone in Nevada’s history maintaining the 2nd oldest license for mortgage negotiation and the 2nd oldest registration for credit repair and the only person to hold both.
- Damian Falcone & Company has maintained the highest success rate in the state of Nevada for loan modification since licensing came into existence in 2009.
- Although most loan modifications typically go back into default (about two-thirds), our clients have successfully honored their agreements more than 95% of the time.
Only Pay for Results
- We do not accept a fee for loan modification unless the deal is accepted by our client. (what about debt settlment?)
- None of our clients with service agreements from the last 6 years have resulted in a foreclosure or bankruptcy. That’s from 2010, on and counting. (And, we don’t believe any other licensed service provider can make this claim.)
- We have achieved a 100% reduction on every type of debt for our clients: 1st Mortgage, 2nd Mortgage, Student Loan, Time-Share, Credit Card, Medical Bill, Gym Membership.
Debt Settlement Links:
- Debt Settlement Results
- Debt Settlement License
- Debt Settlement Companies
Often when our clients come to us, they are in need of more than one service that we provide. Feel free to browse and learn how our other services may benefit you, or Get Started with us now and we’ll identify the best services for your goals and needs.